distantstitcher

I created this blog to record my progress through Sian Martin's Distant Stitch Diploma course. As she is in the UK and I am in Australia this seems to be a great way for her to watch my progress, and ultimately I hope be a complete record of the whole journey. Any useful/helpful/supportive/even positive comments you would like to leave would be very welcome; comments of the other sort will be accepted.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Even More Words

I just re-read an email from Siân which jogged my memory. Other words that should join the list are:

pipes
wires
tiles
furniture
fabrics, textiles

I am not really sure where this list would or should end. If I listed every single component that went in to the building of it, we could be here for months. So I think I might draw a line here. However, if someone thinks of something very clever please let me know.