distantstitcher

I created this blog to record my progress through Sian Martin's Distant Stitch Diploma course. As she is in the UK and I am in Australia this seems to be a great way for her to watch my progress, and ultimately I hope be a complete record of the whole journey. Any useful/helpful/supportive/even positive comments you would like to leave would be very welcome; comments of the other sort will be accepted.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Words

As I suspected, there are many more words to go on this list, but as I hadn't expected, some of them were already on the list and got dropped off when I clicked to send the previous post.

Here are the extras:
MY HOME – LIST OF WORDS

timber
brick
glass
metal
stone
shiny
dull
smooth
rough
transparent
rippled
opaque
bubbly (old glass)
gardens
trees
flowers
vegetables
green
gravel
shade
shadows
water

I hope I haven't duplicated anything here, although nothing would surprise me.