distantstitcher

I created this blog to record my progress through Sian Martin's Distant Stitch Diploma course. As she is in the UK and I am in Australia this seems to be a great way for her to watch my progress, and ultimately I hope be a complete record of the whole journey. Any useful/helpful/supportive/even positive comments you would like to leave would be very welcome; comments of the other sort will be accepted.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

even more words ....

It seems that the supply of words conjured by the notion of 'seed pod' is never ending. DB has come up with some:
clustered
impenetrable
forbidding
gnarled
attracting/attractive
spiky

I discovered some more as well:
green/fresh
dry
desiccated
open
closed

and probably a couple of important ones:
mathematical
Fibonacci
golden ratio

I hope that we have not duplicated any. If any other reader has anything to add to this list, please do.